Pool Town is New Jersey’s premier inground swimming pool design, construction, and installation company. For more than 30 years, Pool Town has serviced families wishing to make their backyard dreams turn into a reality. Servicing the entire state of New Jersey, Pool Town has always been focused on giving back to the local communities that it serves.
In their efforts to give back to the community that has supported them in their success, Pool Town would like to announce the annual Pool Town Scholarship Award.
Pool Town recognizes that today’s students are tomorrows driving forces in the world. Our goal is to inspire the future leaders of New Jersey. Pool Town would like to “pay it forward” and assist an up and coming student to continue their education. To do so, Pool Town is offering a $500 scholarship award to one student each semester who shows exceptional passion for continuing their education.
The scholarship amount may be used for tuition, books, or room and board.
Students who are actively enrolled in college, university, trade school, or are a senior in high school are eligible to be awarded the Pool Town Scholarship Award.
Pool Town would like to award this scholarship to a student, who shows extraordinary passion for continuing their education. We encourage you to be innovative in your video presentation.
• Download and complete this application, click here (link to pdf application)
• Create an “Application Video” and upload the video to YouTube as a public video.
• In the video description, please place a link to this page
• Follow or Like Pool Town’s social media accounts and then share your Video on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) with a link to your video and a hashtag of #PoolTownScholarship
After your video has been uploaded, send an email to scholarship@PoolTown1.com along with the following information:
• The link to the students YouTube Video and YouTube account name.
• The Student’s application as an email attachment
• Links to the Student’s Social Media profiles
By submitting your application and video to Pool Town, you are granting Pool Town permission to use and display your video, name, and likeness for marketing and promotional purposes.
This is an annual scholarship with a deadline of November 30th and June 30th of the current year. Winners will be selected within 30 days of the submission deadline. If the selected winner does not respond to the awarding of the scholarship within two weeks of being contacted, Pool Town will pick a runner-up winner. The winner will be notified via email, phone or social media account.
For questions, please email us at scholarship@PoolTown1.com